Define the scope and develop detailed job plans and packages. Identify the resources, task duration and materials required to complete the scope. Assemble job plan packages for field execution. Develop and communicate detailed job plans. In particular:
- Fully comply with client work schedule
- Understand client’s expectations and deliverables
- Interface with all on-site departments, as required
- Adhere to Onpoint home office reporting requirements as per policy
- Develop comprehensive job files for all identified work
- Develop detailed job plans with consideration of worker safety, environment, equipment reliability and logistics.
- Develop material take-offs and specifications for purchasing
- Identify tool and equipment requirements for proper and safe job execution
- Develop resource and labor hour estimates for each job plan in area
- Evaluate job plan methodology and schedule impact and consider trade-offs or technique change to optimize schedule and cost.
- Compile detailed work packages into job books as required
- Monitor work progress during turnaround or project execution and assist in updating schedule.
- Develop job plan; labor and material estimates; and coordinate scheduling of labor, materials and equipment for any approved change order or repair order.
- Ensure job plans are in accordance with client Technical, Procedural and Safety Specifications and conform with good engineering practices.
- Abides by all safety procedures and practices applicable to location and position; participates in appropriate safety training; demonstrates commitment to and support of SH&E principles and values; champions safety as necessary.
Local to Houston/Texas City, TX ONLY
Southern/Gulf Coast Region