Field Shuttle/Bus Drivers
Onpoint Industrial Services has earned a best-in-class reputation by proving to our clients that we will consistently leverage our expertise to deliver innovative solutions for every project, every time. We are now the leading provider of Turnaround Management services, Project Controls Personnel, Safety Services, Personnel Transportation & Logistics, Turnaround Training and Consulting.
At this time, we are looking for top of the line Shuttle/Bus Drivers for many projects in the following Texas cities: Deer Park, Pasadena, La Porte, Alvin, Freeport, Beaumont and Port Arthur as well as Lake Charles, LA.
Most of the projects we are hiring for follow the same schedule and pay scale. You would be working a split shift meaning that you would come in for a morning run (general hours being 4-7am) and then come back for an evening run (general hours being 4-7pm). However, please note these hours are subject to change at any time and you would need to be available in the event of a rainout or emergency. Being you will be driving a split shift, we pay a daily rate. For all projects at this time, we are paying $136/day which if you break out over 8 hours is $17/hr. You will be expected to work 7 days a week; however, we generally have fatigue Drivers that will relieve you after day 13 which we call a “13 and 1 schedule”. Some projects are Turnarounds whereas some are longer term. We have several opportunities in the forecast over the next couple of years.
• Commercial Drivers License (CDL) w/ a Passenger endorsement (P)
• Updated DOT Physical
• Clean Driving Record
• 2 years of experience preferred
• Ability to pass a urine drug and alcohol test
• In some cases ability to pass a hair follicle and oral swab drug screen
• Ability to pass a strict graded background check
• TWIC (in most cases but not all)
• Safely transport a very large number of employees in the Industrial/Petrochemical field for the refineries
• Maintain a clean bus
EVERY employee will be expected to meet the following physical requirements:
• Lifting 50 lbs. repetitively
• Pushing and pulling
• Walking around on uneven, slick, or rocky surfaces
• Working in high and low locations and congested areas
• 7 days per week
• Long shifts (Days or Nights)
• Working in hot or cold conditions
Southern/Gulf Coast Region