Southern/Gulf Coast Region
I & E Turnaround Planner
Define the scope and develop detailed job plans and packages. Identify the resources, task durations and materials required to complete the scope. Assemble job plan packages for field execution.
- Primarily responsible for the planning deliverables for a single block or a multi-block TA at the site. Focus will be on “basic scope” and could extend to execution during turnaround.
- Mainly a field planner but must be able to plan jobs in P-6 staging file. Field planner duties will include field visits to take pictures, prepare detailed stepped out plans and order material for direct and support craft.
- Must have a sound knowledge and understanding of various process equipment (Equipment may include towers, vessels, drums, exchangers, heaters, piping, and valves).
- Significant experience with direct hands on maintenance or direct supervision experience in a Petro-chemical facility is required.
- Completes estimate of Direct Field labor hours, overheads, materials, and equipment for assigned jobs.
- Abides by all safety procedures and practices applicable to location and position; participates in appropriate safety training; demonstrates commitment to and support of SH&E principles and values; champions safety as necessary
Apply for this position