This position is responsible for set up and develop integrated schedule. Produce and progress daily shift schedules. Report schedule progress.
- Develop schedule shell to include calendars, resource codes, activity codes, etc.
- Input job plans into Primavera 6 scheduling software
- Package and make logic ties per scheduling strategy
- Identify critical path
- Integrate capital work into schedule if applicable
- Produce logic diagrams and summary bar charts
- Produce resource histograms
- Review schedule with departments and contractors
- Produce daily shift and look ahead schedules
- Enter progress into schedule
- Integrate field change orders into schedule
- Optimize schedule as required to reflect progress and plan changes
- Produce daily schedule reports
Abides by all safety procedures and practices applicable to location and position; participates in appropriate safety training; demonstrates commitment to and support of SH&E principles and values; champions safety as necessary.
1 – 3 years experience as Turnaround Scheduler using P6
Mob/Demob, Per Diem and Furlough available for eligible candidates