Supply Chain Expeditor
Responsibility is to support the Supply Chain team. The position will be in support of Client’s 2020 TAR.
Responsibilities May Include:
• Oversight and management of the 2020 TAR “Long Lead” equipment list.
• Responsible to make supplier visits to ensure appropriate progress of fabricated equipment items. (Pumps, Vessels, Exchangers, pipe spools, etc.)
• Assure supplier is fulfilling the agreed upon terms and conditions of the purchase order (PO) especially agreed upon delivery dates.
• Must have the ability to identify potential delivery delays and assist with developing mitigation plans.
• Review each long lead equipment item at least once every two weeks, more often for items with short lead times or critical pieces of equipment.
• Communicate all potential price or delivery changes, actual delays, or engineering/technical questions from the supplier to the assigned Supply Chain Supervisor.
• Participate in planning meetings with supplier’s for critical equipment to discuss expediting expectations after order placement.
• At least 5+ years of prior expediting experience
• SAP experience is a plus
• Intermediate to advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel
• Must have the ability to understand fabrication practices and completion schedules.
• A dependable “self starter” that is organized and detail-oriented.
• A team-player attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
Local to Houston, TX area only
Southern/Gulf Coast Region